1. Who is Seasons of Care?
2. What makes Seasons of Care different or the preferred provider?
3. Does Seasons of Care provide personal care services (i.e. medical services) or just companship or nonmedical services?
4. Is Seasons of Care "certified"?
5. How do you select your caregivers?
6. Are the caregivers insured and bonded?
7. Who supervises the caregivers who come to our home?
8. When are caregivers available?
9. Why should I use Seasons of Care instead of hiring my own caregiver?
10. Will we always have the same caregiver?
11. Who pays the caregiver?
12. What is the first step for getting service?
13. How are caregivers prepared for a new client?
14. Are your services available in retirement communities, assisted living facilities or nursing homes?